ســفــــيـر الــرومـــانـــسـيــــــه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

love is fake

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
princess of sorrow
سفير مميز
سفير مميز
princess of sorrow

انثى عدد الرسائل : 125
العمر : 37
المزاج : sad
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

love is fake Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: love is fake   love is fake I_icon_minitime2008-04-29, 7:28 pm

*love is fake*

It's true,Love nowadays is totaly fake,I used to hear that form alot of people but i was always ignoring or refusing really strongly to what they say.
But now i am one of those people who are saying that there is nothing is called love,nothing is called love story.People who are still in love are all wrong even if they are happy now but they will soon join us saying that there is nothing called love nowadays.
Love is a trick played between two people,It may take years to know that it was a trick and just waste of time,feelings,tears,sleepless nights.I dont think it should be that way,All the people who are now in love,I feel that they are just playing a game or a trick or dreaming,They will soon wake up and see the other person's true colours.
As for me when i am in love i used to lose my feeling,emotions,tears and time,At the end i just come back alone to the start as if i never met them,But the only diffrence is that i am full of sorrow and pain and lost my hope to live,lost every and each thing gave me strenght to keep living all by my self.
LOVE
L-land of sorrow
O-ocean of tears
V-valley of pain
E-end of life
To sum up and tell you what i am really feeling,although you had to leave,although you left my life so misreble and full of pain,although you left me without saying why and without any reason,but i have something i have to say and i am not afraid or ashamed, ready to say it infront of whole the world like i always used to do and say.
i still love you, i still dream about you while sleeping and while i am awake,i still miss you and miss every thing about you,i miss your glory,smile,kindness,magic,touch and your sweet words.
this is a message for my baby
i know that he will never be able to read it
but i hope he feels how much i love him, how much i miss him, how much i need him.
i love you my darling i love you my baby
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
اسير الاحزان
مشرف
مشرف
اسير الاحزان

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 621
العمر : 35
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
المزاج : nice
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2008

love is fake Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: love is fake   love is fake I_icon_minitime2008-04-29, 8:05 pm

LOVE

L-land of sorrow
O-ocean of tears
V-valley of pain
E-end of life

Thank you for what you wrote and what the Registry beautiful, but the love that brings sadness and tears and happiness to prevent non Mallk Do we are wrong and wrong in people, not the same love and thank you very much earlier than the simple
princess of sorrow
سفير مميز
سفير مميز
princess of sorrow

انثى عدد الرسائل : 125
العمر : 37
المزاج : sad
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

love is fake Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: love is fake   love is fake I_icon_minitime2008-04-29, 8:50 pm

thanks for passing by and thanks for your opinion

love is fake
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ??what can we say about love
» meaning of love

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ســفــــيـر الــرومـــانـــسـيــــــه :: world of english-
انتقل الى: