ســفــــيـر الــرومـــانـــسـيــــــه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

your heart

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
princess of sorrow
سفير مميز
سفير مميز
princess of sorrow

انثى عدد الرسائل : 125
العمر : 37
المزاج : sad
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

your heart Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: your heart   your heart I_icon_minitime2008-04-30, 9:30 pm

*Your heart*
Your heart is not yours any more as long as i adored you, as long as stayed inside you as long as i loved you, your heart is not with you as long as i felt you.i took you and your heart to be with me.
Its impossible to keep away from your love who found everything he needs.Impossible to run away from your love and you have to come back.

Your heart already is a piece of me,Say yes and walk with me as long as inside you hears what i want to say,why your are avoiding us to live our love?
You are alone and i am alone the time is going by,You want me as i want you so why we lose our love?

Its impossible to keep away from your love who found everything he needs.Impossible to run away from your love and you have to come back.

Your heart is not yours any more as long as i adored you , as long as stayed inside you as long as i loved you, Your heart is not with you as long as i felt you.i took you and your heart to be with me.

Its impossible to keep away from your love who found everything he needs.Impossible to run away from your love and you have to come back.Your heart is not yours any more as long as i adored you , as long as stayed inside you as long as i loved you, Your heart is not with you as long as i felt you.i took you and your heart to be with me,
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
اسير الاحزان
مشرف
مشرف
اسير الاحزان

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 621
العمر : 35
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
المزاج : nice
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2008

your heart Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: your heart   your heart I_icon_minitime2008-05-01, 2:41 am